Trucendent, based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, empowers advisors to deliver holistic, multi-generational legacy wealth planning with innovative technology and services that unite advisors and clients, regardless of locale, through our network of attorneys and corporate trustee partners. We provide a digital experience for families to express their wealth management goals and an advice model that matches family objectives with appropriate trust types. The Trucendent platform intelligently automates the creation of trust recommendations and provides a communication platform for trustees, advisors, and families to collaborate.
About the Opportunity
Trucendent is looking for self-driven candidate with experience in project management, analysis, system flows and business architecture to lead and execute client implementations. The successful candidate must have the ability to drive deliverables, be highly organized and be able to move seamlessly between multiple implementations and changing client requirements.
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the due diligence, solution design, implementation/onboarding, and post-go-live efforts for multiple clients. Launches include, but not limited to, broad launches, day 2 developments, new product additions, account opening integrations, etc.
Given that this is a new role in the growing Trucendent team, the successful candidate will create processes for client implementations that reflect the high execution and performance standards that embody Trucendent culture.
- Responsible for managing the client solution design (operational processes as well as system functionality), conversion approach, implementation plan, and go-live activities for launches.
- Regularly report progress, roadblocks, and committed dates to executive management.
- Manage the definition of services, in/out scope discussions with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Create and manage SOWs for client implementations, including third-party SOWs.
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices, and improve team capabilities to successfully onboard clients.
- Responsible for managing scope, driving dates, and deliverables throughout the entire implementation process.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Technology to ensure alignment with strategic goals and key business decisions regarding products, services, and key business initiatives.
- Understand the firm’s strategic plans, business, process and apply in the solution design process.
Day In the Life of Delivery Manager
- Maintain a project plan for the entire lifecycle of each launch.
- Organize and conduct implementation project status meetings.
- Track client feedback/requests and incorporate in standard process where appropriate.
- Coordinate with a test environment and team for internal and external testing.
- Communicate status to internal and external stakeholders
Education, Skill, and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ client implementation experience in financial services.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication, and people skills, written and oral.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, balance key tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable facilitating project working groups and demonstrating strong data gathering skills.
- Strong process analysis and process development skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing technology at broker-dealers and RIAs.
- Familiarity with Sales tools such as Salesforce and Project Management Tools (MS-Project, Jira).
- Knowledge of financial advisor processes and tools.
- Experience with designing client solutions through understanding system capabilities.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
The work schedule for this position will be primarily Monday through Friday during typical business hours; however, based on the operational needs of this early-stage company, some work outside of typical business hours and during weekends will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required in connection with this position.
Trucendent is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
This is some text inside of a div block.